Our main objective is to bring the vision and dreams of our clients to fruition. We can help on every level of the event planning and management process. Our team has worked with some of the top names in the event and concert / music industry to provide some of the following services listed below.
TURNKEY SOLUTIONS are the formula to a LOW STRESS, EFFICIENT, and SUCCESSFUL event!
- TURNKEY Solutions relieve the stress of the day-to-day operations of producing an event. Let an experienced pro shoulder the weight instead.
- “TURNKEY” means everything is done in-house. Ordering, Management, Staffing, Payments, etc.
- Total TURNKEY or INDIVIDUAL SOLUTIONS are available for any of our services.
- We will work closely with you to develop a system that best suits the need of the event and lives up to your vision.
Types Of Events
- Music Festivals
- Wine and Food Events
- Art & Craft Shows
- Trade Shows / All Pipe & Drape Events
- Fashion / Runway Shows
- Meetings / Seminars
- Private Events
- Destination Management Coordination
- Conferences / Corporate Events
- Political Events
- Sponsorship Activation
- Signature Events
- SXSW Activations / Concerts / Parties
- Super Bowl Parties / Activations / Concerts
- Tailgating events
- You tell us! We love a challenge.
- Venue Acquisition
- Venue Conceptualization / Design / Management
- Talent Buying
- Infrastructure Assessment and Ordering
- Safety planning and oversight.
- Event Internet / Intranet Turnkey Solutions
- Expert Budgeting/Settlement
- Event & Festival Design
- Sitemap Creation
- Destination Management
- Location Scouting
- Concert Photography
- Arial Drone Video and Photography
- CAD and 3D Rendering
Experienced, friendly staffing makes all the difference for any event.
- Event Director
- Production Manager
- Public Safety Director
- Production staff
- Stage/Backstage Manager
- Artist Management
- Artist and VIP Hospitality Manager
- TABC Certified Bar Staff & Management
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Area Supervisors
- Vendor Coordinator
- Traffic and Parking Lot Management
- Merchandise Staffing and Sales
- Box Office Management and Staffing
- Skilled office staff
- Event Cleaning (Trash Crew)
- Recycling & Event Greening Services
- Labor crew (setup/breakdown/daily maintenance)
- Bar Operations
- Permitting and Insurance
- TABC Certified Bar staff & management
- Full service food catering for any size event
- VIP area design and management
- Food Trucks
Art, Craft Vendors, Food Vendors
- Planning, acquisition & management of food and art/craft vendors
- Art & Culinary Consultation
- Food Trucks
- EPS maintains a vendor mailing list – as well as a contact list – that counts well over 400 restaurants, artists, & art, craft, and resell vendors.
EPS can offer the following services provided by EPS Preferred Third Party Vendors
- Creative concepts and branded designs
- On site creative element activation
- Point of contact with printer
- Art for Merchandising, Web, Concert Posters, Custom Logos, Ad materials, etc.
Marketing & Promotions
- Public Relations
- Street Team Coordination
- Media Relations
- Order though EPS merchandising, and be assured of high quality, low pricing, and fast turn-around.
- You get our pricing from EPS preferred vendors.
- Online store front option available.
Sponsorship acquisition and management
- Industry experience and contacts to acquire event sponsors/partners from local, national and global companies to underwrite an event.
Web & IT services
- Website design, maintenance & hosting
Staging / Sound / Lighting Packages
*NEW* EPS is now offering turn-key Staging / Sound / Lighting packages for any kind of event. Mobile stages (SL150 – SL260 – SL320) are available as well as traditional scaffolding, truss and tomcat roofs and decking.
Contact us now for a quote.
Our ongoing professional relationships in the Austin area includes; Austin Parks and Recreation Dept (PARD), Austin Police, PARD Police, City of Austin, City Manager’s office, Travis County Dept. of Health and Human Services, Department of Public Safety. As well as dozens of suppliers and equipment vendors.
Over many years of traveling the U.S. working countless shows and tours, we have built many strong relationships with good folks all over. Hence, we have a far-reaching contact list of all sorts of talented & reliable professionals. If you have a need, chances are, we can pair you with someone who can help.
- Cashier’s Check
- Money Order
- Company Check*
- Bank Wire**
- Credit Card**
* Upon Approval. ** Additional fees may apply.
In most cases, amounts over $5,000.00 must be made by Bank Wire.
A signed contract and deposit must be made before work can begin on your project.
All other payment terms are addressed in the EPS Services Agreement.