Would you like to work in the exciting world of Event Production Services? We are always looking for good people to work different events and festivals nationwide. Whether you are a seasoned professional or trying to break into the business, we may have a place for you.
IMPORTANT NOTES TO ALL APPLICANTS:
- You must follow these instructions to be eligible to work for EPS.
- Do not mail or email us your resume.
- No drop ins or cold calls. We meet with applicants by appointment only.
- All applicants must fill out all required fields in the job form at the link below.
- If you cannot follow any of these instructions, then your application will not be considered.
- Position/Title: Business Development/Event Sales/Sponsorship Sales
- Full Time Position/s Available: Yes, for the right person. Positions also regularly available on an event by event basis.
- Pay: Commission. Work as an independent event sales rep for EPS. Note: Paid event work will be offered to anyone on commission.
- Notes: You would work directly with EPS Business Development Manager to organize, meet, communicate process, pitch, sell events/services and manage clients.
- Position/Title: Various event positions including but not limited to: Production Assistants, Stage Managers, VIP Staff, Labor Crew, Riggers, Runners, Bartenders/Servers, etc.
- Full Time Position/s Available: No. We hire on an event by event basis.
- Pay: Hourly or Project Fee based on experience and role.
- Position/Title: Office/Event Internship.
- Pay: Unpaid. But may lead to paid event and/or office work.
- Details: Positions are available based on current needs. Approx. 20 hours per week.
- Notes: Currently we are looking to fill multiple intern positions. Please click the link to the staffing form above.
- Position/Title: Event Volunteer
- Pay: Volunteer typically receives a pass for the event in exchange for working a pre determined number of hours/days. Other benefits may apply. Determined on an event by event basis.
- Fill out our application to inquire about future employment, internships & volunteer opportunities. We will follow up with you if we can fit you in.
- All staff inquiries will be placed on our staffing call email list and contacted periodically about various opportunities to work our events, job openings & volunteer/intern opportunities.